SERVICES: MOBILE APPS
Silverline Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of Silverline, including the Silverline mobile applications, websites, and software (the “Services”), and any names, images, graphics, sounds, voice recordings, musical works, works of authorship, or other information and materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Services (the “Content”). By using the Services you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, do not access or use the Services.
General Use of the Services
You may not use the Services if you are under 13 years old;
You represent and warrant that the information you provide to Silverline during registration and at other times is true, and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth;
You may use the Services only in compliance with applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations;
You may not post illegal, hateful, violent, sexual, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, stolen, or infringing Content on or through the Services;
You are solely responsible for your use of the Services, for all Content you post, and for your interaction with other users of the Services. Silverline is not responsible for the Content or conduct of any user;
You agree not to crawl, scrape, cache, copy, distribute, make derivative works of, or modify the Services;
If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so;
Third Party Web Sites and Features
There may be links from the Services, or from communications you receive from the Services, to third-party web sites or features. You agree that Silverline is not responsible or liable for any such third-party web sites or features.
Advertisements & Promotions
The Services may include advertisements and promotions, including sponsored Content. You acknowledge that we may not always identify advertisements and promotions as such.
Content on the Services
We may, but are not required to monitor, remove, edit, or block, Content posted on the Services.
Your use of or reliance on Content on the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of Content on the Services.
You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or inappropriate, mislabeled, or deceptive.
Silverline is not liable for any harm, loss, or damage arising from or incurred as a result of any Content made available on or through the Services.
You represent and warrant that:
(a) You own the Content posted by you on or through the Services, or you otherwise have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these terms;
(b) The posting and use of your Content on or through the Services does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; and
(c) You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Services.
Your Rights and License Grants
Silverline does not claim ownership of any Content that you submit, post, or display on or through the Services and you retain the copyright and full extent of your ownership rights to any such Content.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and make changes to your Content as necessary to conform and adapt the Content to requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services, or media.
Your License to Use the Services
Silverline grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by Silverline to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services in the manner permitted by these Terms.
Silverline reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Services or your access to the Services and Content for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time and that posting such modified Terms will constitute acceptable notice to you. Your use of the Services following the posting of any modified Terms constitutes your acceptance of those modifications.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) is and will remain the exclusive property of Silverline and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws of both Singapore and foreign countries. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit Silveline’s right, title, and interest in and to the Services.
The Silverline name and logo are trademarks of Silverline, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Silverline, except as may otherwise be stated in these Terms. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Silverline, and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Silverline.
Feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Silverline, or the Services is voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions without any encumbrance or obligation to you.
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- Enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- Respond to user support requests, or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Silverline, its users and the public.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Silverline will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is:
Silverline Mobile Pte Ltd
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Ending These Terms
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Silverline as follows:
- You may end your legal agreement with Silverline at any time for any reason by discontinuing your use of the Services.
- We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason.
- If we terminate your access to the Services or you discontinue your account, your Content will no longer be accessible through your account, but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Services (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others). We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or through the Services the next time you attempt to access your account.
- The Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms, except that the following sections shall continue to apply: “Content on the Services,” “Your Rights and Licenses,” “Silverline Rights,” “Ending These Terms,” “Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability,” “Waiver and Severability,” “Controlling Law and Jurisdiction,” “and “Entire Agreement.” Nothing in this section shall affect Silverline’s rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Silverline, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Silverline Entities”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permissible by law, SILVERLINE ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
Silverline Entities make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
- The completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content;
- Any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content;
- The deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services;
- Whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Silverline Entities or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Silverline Entities of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SILVERLINE ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE SILVERLINE ENTITIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID SILVERLINE, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE SILVERLINE ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Waiver and Severability
The failure of Silverline to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in the courts located in Singapore and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be at http://www.silverline.mobi/policy/tos. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via email to the email address associated with your account or through the Services. If you do not wish to be bound by any such revisions to the Terms, you must end these Terms with us as set forth in the “Ending These Terms” section above. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
Last modified: 28 June 2013